Thursday, August 23, 2007

Details details details

I want a Utilikilt. these are so cool (literally and spiritually). Like the cassock, they look comfortable as hell and are practical, too....

Ever loose a remote control? We have two electronic items missing remotes: the TV and the stereo receiver. Betsy was bugging me about this in the helpful way of wives when it dawned on me that I could probably find the exact right replacement remotes on the internet. Sure enough, I was able to track down and purchase exactly the right remotes from E-bay. Turns out there are retail outfits that actually try to make a living selling $20 replacement remotes for old TV's and stereos and such! We are finding the mute button particularly satisfying.

Lots of little projects coming to a head personally and professionally. I sent a huge e-mail to a bunch of people at SMM to hand off various projects. Many are things that were on standby waiting for this or that person or company to get back to me, but I'm going to start taking my office apart soon and can't be bothered with those kinds of projects anymore.

Went car shopping this afternoon with Betsy. We may have some very good news to report tomorrow....

-t

No comments: