Saturday, March 10, 2007

A week!

Has it really been a week since I've posted? Probably a symptom of how busy I've been since Fr Harold has been on vacation. I've been working on a bunch of different projects, including the SMM Website. In particular, I added a page to put some of the resources that I've developed at/for SMM (for instance fliers and a book for prayers to say in the Vestry before services). It's pleasing to lay some of those out on a page and see how much I've done since I came to the church.

Lots going on tomorrow, of course, including Evensong and Benediction. I'll be celebrating the 8 and 9.30 Masses and then be the Assisting Priest at 11. Originally I was a bit disappointed that I wasn't on to preach, but now I'm really glad Fr H scheduled it this way. No worries, I believe I'll be on next week.

Anyway, time to go home. I'm sure my wife is missing me!
-t

No comments: