Thursday, May 10, 2007

End of the Day

Wow, 2 blogs in one day! God by praised...

Busy day today. I managed to get through several projects that I had expected to take much longer than they actually did. Isn't that nice? Among other things, I created a cool map of the Parkdale Deanery in Illustrator. I also did some work related to fundraising the U2charist and a few other things. Good for me. But now my blood sugar is low and I'm crashing....

Here are some wish list items I hope to finish before I leave SMM--obviously these don't include the ongoing Parkdale stuff...

  • Create a Customary (Acolyte Handbook) for SMM

  • Create a new SMM Missal for 1962 Rite Masses

  • Add a virtual tour to the SMM website

  • Add some SMM videos to Youtube

  • Finish the Parish Photo Directory

  • Recruit and Train a Webmaster

  • Recruit and Train a Soundguild

  • Supervise upgrading the Sound System (starting with mics)

  • Ramp up Choir Publicity


It's just a small sample--and some of those will really be difficult. Sigh. Well, I've got a couple of months...

-t

No comments: