Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Response...

Today was incredibly busy. It started off with the "Tradcom" (BCP) service in the morning. It went extremely well--certainly my preaching was better at this Tradcom than at the previous ones. I'm definitely finding my preaching groove again. Now that I'm preaching pretty much every Sunday I expect to things to heat up nicely. I'm already thinking some good thoughts about Baptism of the Lord this Sunday.

After the Mass we had lunch. After lunch I was inundated with important yet tedious administrative stuff--much of it involving property maintenance issues and coordinating various tradespeople. It's easy to get overwhelmed.

So that's it; I've had enough. Today is the day I go to the Convent to pray Evening Prayer with the Sisters. I've been putting it off long enough. I'll blame Bishop Johnson's note!

-t

No comments: