Sunday, September 23, 2007

Quick Sunday Recap

Today is a crazy day--as Sundays often are for me. We just wrapped up this morning's service and it's coffee hour. Now I have to go home to get ready for a party we are having at our house for the medievalists in Betsy's department. Yes, there are people called "medievalists"--which is kind of cool.

The service went well. I preached okay--but not as passionate as I sometimes get. That's probably just a function of settling in and getting to know the place better.

Matthew did a drum circle with the kids during coffee hour--they did an impressive job. This is an incubator project for future things that might happen during the liturgy, of course.

After the party this afternoon we're coming back for my Induction service at COTM with the bishop.

Busy, busy, busy...

-t

No comments: