Saturday, December 1, 2007

Caffeine

We live next to the entrance to a local private school. It's disturbing to see how many kids come to school with cups of Star Bucks Coffee. I shouldn't be surprised; caffeine is a very popular drug these days. No wonder, considering how under-slept and stressed out most of us are. Why would our kids be any different?

I drink plenty of coffee, too, but usually go without it when I'm on vacation or not working that day. For all of you caffeine addicts out there, check out this site... My favorites are the caffeine mints, soaps, and drinks.

Last night I went to bed early and slept long. I'm feeling a little under the weather, so this is probably a wise thing to do going into the weekend. Today I did one or two errands but am mostly taking it easy. Tomorrow will be a big day, but I'm mostly ready for it.

-t

No comments: