Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas 1

This morning's service went just fine. Kind of low-key at church--lots of people out of town this weekend. Descent sermon--I'll post the recording when I get a chance. After church we took Betsy's cousin to see a play downtown. We saw "Funny Business," a musical comedy held over from the Fringe Theater Festival. It's an earnest production, rough around the edges but with lots of energy. Betsy and I don't see nearly enough theater anymore, so this was a nice change.

Anybody see that Patriot's vs. Giant's game last night? Very exciting. I was rooting for the Pats all the way--hard to go against a winner.

-t

3 comments:

Chuck said...

Tay,

A decent sermon, or a desent sermon? Freud could probably explain it!

Chuck

Chuck said...

Er,,,, I meant descent sermon, may further Freud analysis is required.

Chuck

Tay Moss said...

Stupid spell check! -t