Monday, April 28, 2008

The Anglican Article

The article I wrote for the Diocesan Newspaper (The Anglican) about the conference I attended in San Francisco just got published. Here's a readable JPG.

The PDF of the whole newspaper can be found here. I was very pleased that they asked me to write this piece. Ultimately, I decided only a very personal and anecdotal style would do the experience justice--so I'm pleased with how it turned out.

The picture doesn't really match the story, though. I could have given them something from the actual conference--but they never asked! Next time I'll send along some photos with the article. Luckily, they had some pictures from Palm Sunday to use.

Perhaps they will ask me to write about my experience meeting the Anglican Community in Istanbul this summer? I'm certain to have some good pictures and stories from that experience!

-t

2 comments:

Liz said...

Great article Tay.
Mom

Felicity Pickup said...

re the picture. Not only "not match" but not flattering to the author! But then I've never seen any clergy who looked good in a cope.