Friday, June 27, 2008

Istanbul...

Today I went to the Dufferin-Peel Catholic School Board offices for a meeting related the Christ-Centred Character Curriculum that we've been working on. The School Board has done a lot of work on character development for their students, but there is very little of this going on at the parish level--so we make a good partner as we develop this stuff.

After that I made a pastoral visit and that finished off my work day. At home I did a bit of yard work and helped Betsy plan part of our Istanbul trip. Hard to believe we are going to Istanbul for two weeks! I'm still getting used to that idea. I think we are going to love it. I'm especially interested in visiting some of the old churches and mosques. Needless to say, I'll be bringing our camera(s)!


-t

No comments: