Thursday, November 1, 2007

Bach'ing It

This morning I took Betsy to the airport. She's going to PA for a few days to see her family. Her sister Molly and company (husband David and baby Wolfie) are in town visiting their parents. Betsy returns Sunday evening. It's only a couple of days, but I'm already missing her.

The Parish Administrator asked what I was doing with my freedom. She suggested that I might go to the pub. Interesting idea. Alas, it's 7:18 and I don't have a lot of energy after having finished the second bookcase. So I'm tempted by the possibility of pizza tonight. Then again, I do have some leftovers I could eat--and lots of DVR'd TV I could watch. I've got plenty of "The Daily Show" and "Colbert" and "Mythbusters" and some shows about famous aircraft disasters. I know, I'm a weird dude.

I love my white board. I found the (current) plans for the church--I'm thinking of getting a nice transparency made of the floor plan that I could then stick to the white board with magnets to plan liturgy with. I love my life.

-t

No comments: