Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday at COTM

Bishop Yu came to visit this morning--he likes to visit with all of his clergy at least once a year. Normally I would have gone to his office for such a meeting, but he was coming downtown for something, anyway, so we met at COTM. I'm glad we did, because it felt like I was hosting him in my home. I wanted to show the place off and tell him about the exciting things we are doing. We spent time talking about the parish as well as my personal spiritual life. He's a very sharp thinker and has wise things to say about our vocation. I enjoy these meetings very much.

I'm supposed to have lunch with a parishioner today--I'm looking forward to that. It's hard to get to know people when you only see them for short snippets of time.

I'm supposed to go to a singing lesson today--but I'm also feeling a bit under the weather and think it would be wise to not push myself too hard today....

-t

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Tay. Glad we discovered this page. Praying daily for you and Betsy. Any laptop news? ^michael& elsie^

Tay Moss said...

There is one laptop being sold on e-bay from a shop in Hamilton, Ontario, that looks suspicious, Betsy is calling the police. They have the serial number and if they match they can seize the property. Stay tuned! -t