Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Light Day

The Corporation Meeting on Friday morning went well. Various initiatives were discussed and shown to be on-track. There is plenty going on, and there are many hands on the plow.

I had a singing lesson with Hallie--that went well. Afterwards I spent some time with a woman I give care to. I would say that she is schizophrenic, though she denies that she is mentally ill. Anyway, I spend time with her every few weeks listening to her. The primary thing I can do with her is simply be someone who pays attention to her. there are precious few that regard her.

Came home and had supper with Betsy. I went to bed, but I'm still not sleeping well. The stress and the cats have something to do with this.

Today we are cleaning the house and having a relatively casual day. Megan is on to preach tomorrow morning, so I don't have too much to do to prepare. I'm glad to have a light day.

-t

No comments: