Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sick Day

I went home early yesterday as I was feeling like crap. I think I must have pushed myself too hard on Tuesday, but at least I did the Contemplative Eucharist on Wednesday morning. Around noon I headed home and slept until supper time. Stayed to watch the debate and then went back to bed. Obama is coasting into a nice victory. Today I'm feeling much better.

Reflecting on last Sunday's service--I'm still really enthusiastic about how it went. The feeling of the liturgy was just so warm and loving that I'm still blown away when I think about it. It's the sort of experience that you put in your pocket and pull out from time-to-time when you need "the memory of divine favor" (that's a phrase from St. Bernard). Good stuff. Really good stuff.

-t

No comments: