Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Back to Work

I was really kind of "off" on Sunday. Not sure why, but I was just not as sharp as I normally am. I ended up making a lot of stupid, small mistakes. I even caused an accident at home that could have ended badly for us (but didn't thank God). Again, I can't isolate the reason--I had plenty of sleep the night before and wasn't feeling ill. I do notice that my "sharpness" tends to ebb and flow, probably according to a cycle that could be charted. There in an entire scientific area of study known as Chronobiology that studies the cycles inherit in living creatures. Usually these correspond to solar or lunar factors.

Anyway, I'm hoping that today will be a better day. I have an staff meeting today as well as an article to write for the Anglican.

-t

No comments: