Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What made me excited about today.

Finished my column for the Anglican. Looks good. Glad to get that out the door and on-time.

Lately the energy has seemed low around COTM. I've been blaming the Christmas-rush, but actually I'm not sure what the reason, but I was really pleased today to feel myself getting very excited about some new stuff we are planning.

For instance, our confirmation prep programme is looking awesome! I'm really excited about what we've come up with. We are recycling some stuff from Heather McCance and then adding a bunch of stuff that makes it our own. It's going to be great!

We came up with some other ideas in our staff meeting that are really wonderful and organic and I think truly responsive to where people are. More about that later.

Now It's a Principle Feast day (Epiphany) so I managed to get myself invited to celebrate Mass at Trinity. I love celebrating seminary Eucharists!

BTW, I had an eye exam today. My Intraocular Pressure was on the high side, so I've got a referral to another doctor to make sure I'm not at risk for developing early-onset glaucoma. Just another reminder that I'm past the age where I can take my health for granted.

-t

No comments: