This is from Dave Walker's Cartoon Church website. Yes, I have a license to use it. I was poking around a minute ago and found this disturbingly accurate depiction. My office indeed has
- Person approaching door requiring $20 for train fare
- Huge bunch of keys
- Meaningful religious knick-knacks
- Humourous religious knick-knacks
- Chair for those seeking pastoral help
- unopened bag of leaflets from resources exhibition
- excessive quantity of computer equipment
- An Immense number of books, designed to impress visitors. Most are paperbacks dating from the Vicar's time at theological college.
I think I'm especially guilty of the the "excessive quantity of computer equipment" crime. Sigh.