Sunday, August 19, 2007

Valtrex Sunday

Man, this Valtrex stuff is great. It made a significant improvement on my outbreak overnight, but it's starting to reemerge this afternoon, probably because of the usual Sunday morning stresses and strains. Thankfully, I put Maylanne Maybee and Graham Thompson on to preach and celebrate the various masses. I avoided touching the elements until after everyone else received in case someone in my congregation hasn't had chickenpox yet.

One of the things that's masochistically interesting about this affliction is just how much it changes from hour to hour. The pain really ebbs and flows, and the sensations in other parts of my body really change moment by moment, too. Right now, for example, I feel drained and sluggish and really hungry, too. So now I'm going to go home and rest.

-t

No comments: