Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wish List...

Today is my birthday. Someone asked me for my current wish list. It is...
  1. A PS3
  2. An iPod (either the Nano or the Classic) or, dare I ask, an iPhone? (available in Canada starting July 11)
  3. A small, CD-playing stereo for my office (with at least one stereo input or an iPod dock) Perhaps something like this. (or even a gift certificate for Bay Bloor Radio)
  4. Icons (particularly of Benedict, Mary Magdalene, and St. John the Baptist
  5. A nice kitchen timer
  6. An LCD Picture Frame

Yes, I know, this is a tech-heavy list. But the fact is that I have plenty of books on my "must-read" shelf and have pretty much everything I "need"--so the only thing left to wish for is stuff that really is just about fun. Nothing wrong with that, right?

-t

No comments: