Friday, February 1, 2008

A Snow Day

It's snowing like crazy today, so I cancelled my two appointments and took it as a snow day. Driving half way across town to Hallie's for my voice lesson just isn't a good idea in these conditions! Too bad, I have some new directions to take our lessons.

Yesterday I ran into the Cantor from St. Mary Mag's on Bloor Street near St. Paul's. He told me that SMM is very happy with their new sound system. He says that they can actually hear the sermons now. I'm glad to hear that. I always thought investing in that sound system would add a lot. They just need a couple a people who are really crazy about new media to continue developing content for the website--media production is a great way for Anglo Catholic Parishes to evangelize using the beautiful stuff they already have.

Speaking of websites and new media,check it out...



I'm in print! Pretty cool, heh?

-t

2 comments:

G said...

Tonight Fr Harold preached from the aisle. The only time I have ever seen him do that before was at that Requiem.

Tay Moss said...

He usually preaches from the Aisle for Requiems and also Weddings. -t