Saturday, February 16, 2008

Whirlpool Bliss

I took a day off from the gym today so that my muscles can recover a bit--man are they sore. After three straight days of intense workouts they've earned a break. After my workout yesterday I took a dip in the whirlpool and was rewarded with a huge rush of endorphin and other natural opiates. It was incredible bliss! I went home, spent some time with Betsy and went to bed early.

Today was mostly about a marathon-length Corporation Meeting. We are getting ready for Vestry and making some other year-end decisions as well as dealing with the regular monthly stuff. It felt like a good meeting--we got a lot done.

My computer is acting kind of funny. I need to order the parts and rebuild it, which I have been meaning to do for sometime. But I know it's going to be a day-long project and I just haven't done it! Once I get it upgraded, I can tackle some of the video editing projects I've had on hold. I also need to get myself in gear to get the COTM website going. It would be nice to have a draft of that up before Vestry, in fact.

-t

No comments: